Saturday, December 20, 2008

Taman Rakyat Again......

Haiz... Monday morning, my team members n I went to Taman Rakyat again to do the line intersect(act, v go there is to feed the mosquito... hahaha.. jkjk....) Em, v spend about 3 hours there to complete our mission...


About 11.30a.m.mission completed... But I had to wait for my mum for 1 hours more, so stef suggest that v tried to go for a longer way instead of waiting my mum for an hour.... So, stef leading us to climb up d hill....Wa... d path tat v took is really long... haha... i was very tired... but i tried to follow stef n Hui shi.. Tis 2 fellow really energetic n Hui Shi kept singing:'' V are d champion.....".... When v reach a location, I very sam pat... I suggest tat v can shout there coz dun hav any outsiders there.. But... i said only... i not dare to do so... But Hui shi... walau... she so.... so.. unexpected... she sang ACS school song !!! Stef n I accompany her loh...haha... After an hour v spend in d Taman Rakyat, finally get down from there.......




V r d survivor!!!!!!!!!


HAH????!!! so many staircase?!! no energy d loh.......


C... this 2 fellow like nature so much...(pretend wan lah!!! )





Tis week.. I everyday also do my maths 1 homework... really tough... I want to become crazy d!!!! haiz, hope i can complete my maths 2 homework.... i found tat i hav many questions






No comments: